Fantasyland Expansion update (from above)


This is a special update, because most of the pictures were taken... above the walls!
Enjoy these Fantasyland pictures!:

Even though "It's a small World" is not included in the Fantasyland expansion, I include some pictures of the works:





Here's the old entrance:


...and the new location of the exit, right next to Pinocchio's Village haus:


Pictures of the works on Winnie The Pooh:



The temporary walls have been covered by plushes!:


Also, there are new things attached on the walls near the exit:


Now you have to enter through this thing (and when it rains, it leaks a lot!):



Hmmm.... the old columns are still there?:



Winnie the Pooh's works from above the walls:







And now, the Fantasyland expansion site:





From above (Dumbo!):













Thanks for viewing, but wait!! A new general magic kingdom update is coming soon!
So, continue to check us out!


9 comments:

  1. oh my God... where is Winny the Pooh???... They must change the ride's name in Winny in the box or Who Framed Winny the Pooh...
    Disney World's Administrator, I don't know if someone of you read this blog (but I think they do it), but do you think this is the best works that your builder can do???
    I think that the first think must be makes feel your guest and much more your little guest in the Disney Magic and not in a Extreme Makeover Disney Edition!
    Please do something better for this requalification and I hope you will remove all this horrible scaffolding before my coming in october or you will ear my complain... As Hulk sad: "Don't make me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry!" ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)! Yes, it does look horrible, but soon... it will look spectacular! I don't want to make you feel bad... but maybe you will still see the scaffolding in October... sorry about that! I hope you won't see them though. I have to say that Winnie the Pooh is my favorite dark ride in fantasyland! It's not a children's ride IMHO... It's a family ride, and i enjoy it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samu, please let me dream about all works on Winnie ride will be concluded in october! :-)
    But while you tell to Ak to anticipate the new reserved journey inside the park, please say something to the Magic Kingdom Guest service about hurry up to ultimate the works on the pooh ride at the most to the end of September, ahahahahha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want them to hurry up any works tell them to get main street done. The amount of time on their work is getting ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Bigfoot: I will! the Guest Relations has to listen to me next time I go! :-)!

    @Austin: I agree, it's taking a lot of time, but I think that's because they're doing a good job! Hope to see them in their full splendor soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the update and all the fab pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you get those awesome pictures of the Fantasyland Expansion... are you in a place that any of us could get a picture from? Great photos... THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a secret :-)!
    No, just kidding, those pictures were taken from the Dumbo ride! And you can also take some more pictures from the top of Pinocchio's village house (there are stairs near the main entrance to the restaurant). Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.