Unicorp Releases Multiple New I-Drive Live Artworks


Since the I-Drive Live project was announced, there have been a few issues (mostly including numerous signage waivers), but as most of you will certainly remember, the project was finally approved by Orange County officials in the middle of September 2012. In addition to that, we also reported that work in the future location of this very exciting project begun just a few days later.

Today, thanks to a report by one of the forum members of the unofficial Walt Disney World Resort fan site known as "WDWMagic," we have some great new renderings of how this new entertainment district will look like. All of them were featured in an official PowerPoint presentation made by the Unicorp corporation:


This is definitely going to be a very nice area, where visitors will be able to stroll around and enjoy multiple entertainment, shopping, and dining options:


This will be the "hub" of I-Drive Live:




Some of the facades of the various buildings that will be included in this project:




Here you are a list of the minor features that this area will include (including signs, landscaping, and more):







Here you are the complete PowerPoint Presentation, which includes all of the previous images and more:



After having seen these very interesting artworks, we have to say that we are even more excited about what is coming to this once dead area. We personally love the Madame Tussaud's museums and the Sea Life Aquariums, and we are sure that these are no doubt going to be very popular venues. The new Orlando Eye will also become one of the new icons of the area, so that is also another very popular aspect of this project.

What do you personally think? What are you looking forward to see inside I-Drive Live? Share your opinions!

ALL ARTWORKS: Copyright of Unicorp National Developments, Inc. & Circle Entertainment. © I-Drive Live. All rights reserved. PowerPoint presentation uploaded by godog7 on Slideshare

4 comments:

  1. For me to visit this parking should be free. I've only been at Point Orlando to catch a Imax movie and I got my parking money back but I wouldn't pay to brows the shops and restaurants there if I have to buy a parking ticket.
    Also I'm not sure about Sea Life. In London they got bad reviews and it's not worth to visit, especialy when the awesome Sea World is just a few minutes away. I also never got Madam Tussaud. The statues are beond boring.
    But overall it looks nice and I expect the wheel will look loverly at night (if the commercials don't take away to much from it's overall presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! where on International Drive is this going to be?
    By the Way I love orlando theme Park news, I look every week! I love Florida I go every year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full Site PLans for I Drive Live + I Shops

    http://www.slideshare.net/godog7/presentations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that parking has to be free, there is no way I'll pay for parking.. This is one of the big reasons point orlando is not a popular destination don't they get it? paid parking turns off potential browsers that become Byers. Being greedy with parking fees will make this place a turn off to potential returning guests .

    LP

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.