Universal Studios Update - Neutron No More! (Part 2)


Welcome to part 2 of this new, exciting Universal Studios Florida update.
To see PART 1, with many more pictures and news from the park, please click here!

Let's continue with our update:

JAWS' wharf is extremely beautiful, especially with a wonderful, clear sky above it!:



Not too busy:


Great ride attendant! He even posed for a photo:


Work in the backstage:


Luckily, Fear Factor live was NOT open:


The Simpsons Ride:







We're not sure when, but they removed the "20th Anniversary" phrase on E.T.'s main sign:





E.T.'s wait time sign is still not working:


We've got some fantastic INSIDE pictures of E.T.! Here you are a couple (more coming in a separate update!):


We used the flash because we were THE ONLY ONES IN THE RIDE VEHICLES (and nobody was in front of us). Never use the flash in a dark ride, unless you are completely ALONE:



Nice, huh? More coming soon...

Barney's area was very empty for being such a "crowded" day:





Work on "Curios George goes to Town" area:


They're installing something new:



Nothing new on the old Hard Rock Cafe building:




Rockit, again:



Outside:





New plants, to be put into place soon:



And, that's all for now! Thanks for reading, and remember to post comments, follow our Facebook page, and if you can, please consider donating something for all the hard work we do! THANKS!

3 comments:

  1. Love the E.T. on ride photos!! I miss being there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. APS(Lover of the site)April 6, 2011 at 4:12 PM

    EPIC update! I'm going on Saturday, I'm hoping that the wait times remain the same when I go. Trust me, I would NOT want to have to wait 45 minutes for each ride! I love the E.T. photos. I think it was about time that they removed those "20th Anniversary" signs, considering that the 20th anniversary happened 10 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rockit has been acting up for me everytime I ride it. I've noticed alot of seats that have been not working due to the touch screen plus some carts have different"on-ride" feeling if I should say.
    Like one day, I rode the rockit the ride was smooth and nice, next day, The cart bumped me around like crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.