Jimmy Neutron Nicktoon Blast to close soon!



A fantastic news from Universal Orlando has been posted on the resort's official Facebook page! Take a look:
Hey fans! On April 1, we will close Jimmy Neutron’s Nicktoon Blast and immediately begin work on an all-new experience based on an amazing concept. The new attraction is just one of many exciting things planned for the next couple of years. Meanwhile, Boy Genius fans will be excited to know that the attraction will re-open for limited periods during the spring and summer before closing permanently on August 18.

This is without any doubt a great news! Jimmy Neutron Nicktoon Blast is one of the worst attractions ever created, according to many people (including us!!). The other thing that makes this news even better is that they say, among other things that "he new attraction is just one of many exciting things planned for the next couple of years". Oh wow. What has Universal Orlando in store for us? Stay tuned for more news!

7 comments:

  1. I was just reading this news at the Sentinel. When I came here you had just post it... I'll bet a lot of folks are happy about this news. Especially you Samuele? Right?

    Lets hope the new attraction is good (even for adults), since I never rode Jimmy's, I'm hoping I'll like the next one enough to ride it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a lot that seems now after all the Harry Potter's hoopla, Universal is really paying attention to the other rides around... Good to see, and lets hope they keep it up going forward!!

    Maybe now after the huge Wizarding success, they have the cash to do a little TLC around the parks. Maybe add a couple few new attractions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. APS (lover of the site)March 14, 2011 at 11:26 PM

    Are they pretty much saying that this ride is entering Seasonal operation after April, 1? I hope spring break is over by then, because I would NOT want a repeat of Spring, 2007. As for Jimmy closing, I actually like this ride a bit, so hard to believe. I heard that this ride has fallen into disrepair recently, as the film is all scratched up, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the lord! Nickelodeon is crap nowadays, and it's good they're getting their comeuppance somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At last! I hope that when the new ride opens, they don't just recycle the old theater. I'd like to see a totally new, innovative ride experience, not the same ride with a different film.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whattttttttttttttttttttt? this aint great news, this is my fav ride in usf. very bad news in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite ride there. :( I hope it will remain open as we visit the last week in March. :(

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.