Magic Kingdom - if this isn't crowded... (PART 1)


Yes, it's the season I don't like.... The crowded season!!
Here you are a new update of the Magic Kingdom, where you'll see THOUSANDS of people, trying to make their way through the park... and it's not even December 30th!!:


Work continues on the Exposition Hall!! How many times will I have to take a picture of this??:



Beautiful vision!:


No lights on the tea cups yet:


This huge sign is right next to the entrance of the ride, but just when I approached the queue, a lady comes and ask the cast member (which was five inches from the sign): "Where can I get a Fastpass for this attraction?" That was hilarious!! I love guests!:


Be prepared:


I never ride when you have to wait more than 10 minutes (unless it's Toy Story Mania):


The new Beauty and the Beast's cart is GREAT:




Since we're here, let's see some construction...
The Little Mermaid:



The Beauty and the Beast's castle:



We will try to resume our "Dumbo" pictures as soon as the crowds will go away (even though now there are trees all over the place!!):






Dumbo:



Here, I started to cry:



Snow White had to work over time:


... and here all my hopes for a calm day disappeared:



Of course:


What??:


The line for "It's a Small World" almost began at Frontierland!!:



Oh, please:


The Golden Horseshoe saloon was open:


the menu:


Inside:






Splash Mountain was closed in the morning for cold weather, but then it turned out to be a nice day, so it re-opened (with a HUGE line):


"El Pirata y el perico" was open and tarp-free:





The menu:





Continue to read this update by going to PART 2, where you'll see a lot of other pictures of a crowded Magic Kingdom, along with construction pictures, and much more!

2 comments:

  1. Ehi... the post a comment in the end of the post without need to subscribe is come back!!! great Work!!!

    About the park... OMG... I can't understand why all those people come to the park if everywhere is reported as a bad crowed period!!!!

    I understand that a family can use the work and school holidays but how can bring your children to a place where you need to wait 3 hour to ride an attraction??? I can't understand!!

    I really prefer the autumn period: minimum crowd, good weather and HALLOWEEN for child and adult!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like this period either! It's way too crowded to really enjoy the parks...
    And, yes, it was finally fixed the comments problem!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.