Epcot's Via Napoli offers pizzas by the slice


It looks like Epcot is trying something new in these weeks...
Indeed, they're now offering pizzas by the slice in front of Via Napoli:



As you can see, it's not cheap, considering that it's just a slice (yes, it's a bit bigger than the normal slice, and the quality is very good, but it's not a whole pizza):


I sure hope they will maintain this even after the holidays, as we really need to have some good pizza to-go, without spending too much. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think it is great! We were just there last Wednesday and wanted pizza but not for the price of a whole pie (like $39 I think). We were just looking for a "tide us over until dinner but yet still some protein" small snacky. Instead I had a not so yummy and very overcooked pretzel in Germany! Ugh! I'm all for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to via napoli and at one point of the meal I was paying attention to the track the restaurat's stereo was playing.
    I was literally astonished of how Disney can let this song being played!Probably none of you has ever payed attention to it, but if you do pay attention to one of the songs you'll find out that this song talks about "things" (btw they're subliminally sung!) that would be really offensive and disturbing for some people, and anyways they're definetly NOT suitable for children (who are the main reason Disney was created for!). If any of you has a question about the lyrics please contact me!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.