Universal Studios Florida photo-update


Hello, and welcome to a new Universal Orlando update! Today, we'll cover Universal Studios Florida, while on Tuesday we'll post a nice update on IOA, with some news about Triceratops Encounter and more!:


The entrance of the park is always great to see:


mmmm.... not very busy for a Saturday afternoon:


Universal's answer to Duffy the Bear:


Notice the appropriate "Duff" beer cans near the bear!:


Finally no more skeletons or other stupid stuff in the way!:


Every time I see HRRR open I feel happy and satisfied, I don't know why:




45 minutes is not bad at all:


These yellow colors really make it look like the real New York!:


Ad placement fails:


Are these rainbow-colored posters new?:


The statue of Lew Wasserman is missing:



Go away, Fear Factor!!:



What? The banner of the stupid show is back? Why??:


Outside the park, the Hard Rock Cafe's led screen works once again! We don't need that temporary screen anymore (hopefully):


George Lopez will come to Orlando on NOVEMBER 26, 2010!!:


And, in other news, Narnia III is coming soon:




Thanks for viewing! See you soon with an IOA update!

6 comments:

  1. Just checked pics from July, the rainbow signs by Blues Bros are not new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great view in your last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the "preview" - too bad you're not gonna be at Universal on Wednesday - I'll be there! I'll be at Sea World Monday - keep an eye out for me if you're at those parks on those days Sam (& you too Who!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to see George Lopez live. Sometimes Lopez Tonight gets a little boring.(for me) But the two Specials I've seen, were pretty cool.

    I agree, that's a pretty nice last photo Samuele.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you to all of you for the great comments!

    @TOM: Thanks for the info, I wasn't sure about that!

    @Southie: I'm happy to know that you're coming to visit the parks!! I hope you'll have a great time!!

    @ Anonymous: Thanks, I really liked that perspective!

    @Francisco: You should check out the show if you can (if you come and visit Orlando now!), because he's really funny. I love the George Lopez series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look for the "girl" (well, I'm 46!) with the beige baseball cap that says ACK on the front Sam (& Who) - that's me! :) I'm heading to Seal World now!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.