How to score 999,999 on Buzz Lightyear's (Florida version)



Ok everybody, since many people asked me, there's a way to score the maximum number of points on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

BEFORE WE GO ON, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BY VIEWING THIS VIDEO YOU WILL BE EXPOSED TO A COUPLE OF SPOILERS THAT MAY RUIN YOUR RIDE EXPERIENCE.
THIS IS CHEATING! DON'T TELL YOUR FRIENDS "LET'S GO TO BUZZ AND THE ONE THAT HAS THE HIGHEST SCORE GETS FREE ICE CREAM" PLEASE...

THANKS!



Ok, first of all, there are 3 different spots that give you 100,000 points each (every time you hit them) and there's one that gives you 25,000 points.

When you board the vehicle, try to stay on the LEFT side if you can (even though it's basically the same), so that you will be able to get the first, 100,000 points target, this one:

1) The LEFT HAND of the orange robot in the first scene:


 Be aware that it may be a bit difficult to get this one more than twice because the ride vehicles tends to rotate backwards, for this one is an uphill section...

2) Right in the following scene, there's the top of the volcano, that gives you 25,000 points each time you hit it:


It's not much, but hitting it 4 times gives you 100,000 points already!

3) The very bottom of Zurg's spaceship, that follows the scene of Planet Z (the one with the volcano):


Please, don't be confused by the LAST Zurg, where they take a picture of you. There are no valuable targets there!!

4) In the Star field (the huge, black section), look to your RIGHT, and when the projected starship stops, look for a very hidden target, that gives you 100,000 points (impossible to see when the ship moves...).

It's like a black box... Sorry, no picture for this one...

I hope this will help you next time you want to achieve the maximum score!

4 comments:

  1. ahahahah!! Thanks for this walk-trough, but every time i ride Buzz. I'm so amazed that spend my time looking for this beautiful attraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, sometimes I ride it just to watch the ride itself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do these tricks work at Disneyland in California?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got 999999 but I have no idea how, I was barely trying. My guess is that there are more 100000 point targets because when the picture was taken, I was already at 999999 and i spent half the ride backwards shooting people in the eyes. I think that somehow by me hitting someone's laser, I may have gotten the extra points. The points went from 120000 to 999999 in ten seconds in random increments

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.