Disney's Hollywood Studios update - PART 2


Here's PART 2 of the update!

And if you haven't seen PART 1, please go HERE. (Click on "READ MORE" to see ll the pictures):

The repainted facade is done!:


















Works in front of Indiana Jones:



The Block Party Bash parade has to be the lamest I've ever seen... Oh wait!! It comes from the lamest Disney Park too (DCA)... :









This Mike Wazowsky seemed a bit drunk...





Other miscellaneous pictures:




NOW THE SECRET WILL BE REVEALED!! LOOK AT THE OLD SIGN:


AND HERE'S THE NEW ONE!:


I said to myself: "Even though it may be 90 minutes, I want to do Toy Story Mania!!".
Here's the answer:


Look at the queue line for NARNIA!!:



The Chinese theater went on fire??? When? :-)


No Lots 'O here!:


Oh, by the way I forgot to mention that there are new guide maps:


This reminds me of Magic Kingdom, I don't know why.... Maybe the hat?


No... it' the strollers!!!:


Hmmmm... too long:


This is a great hidden Mickey that you can find at the exit of the Tower... :


The guitar of R 'n' R is free of tarps:




There are no Rock 'n' Glow performances on Wednesday and Monday:



And we conclude with some pictures of the always thrilling, sometimes boring, "Lights, Motors....Action!":


You can tell we are not in Paris!:
















Is something coming to this theater?:



Thanks for viewing!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, beautiful picture, as ever!!!
    Just 1 question: Narnia is still open??? Wasn't closed some weeks ago???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I wish they would have closed it!!! It's a pointless "mini-show" that lets you see some clips of the movie, that you can see at home or wherever!!
    I hope they' ll get rid of it..
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly what I mean! So long queue for a so horrible show???? Why???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I give it just an year more or so, and after I hope they will get rid of it and put something worth the wait!!!
    The first time I came to DHS and I read "Journey Into Narnia" I thought: "It must be a huge and great dark ride!!"...
    You know the rest....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahah.. the only one term that can be used to describe Journey Into Narnia of the period "It must be a huge and great dark ride!!" is only Dark!!!
    ahahahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you think is going in the premiere theater? I thought stage 1 would house the rumored monsters inc ride?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you're right Anonymous. There are strong rumors about the Monster Inc. coaster, but unfortunately, nothing has been announced yet...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.