IOA biggest update

Welcome to OTPN's largest IOA update!! Yes, because the pictures are a lot, and they're bigger!!
Today the park was full, and I felt strange because it's usually VERY calm, but it was still good.
Enjoy the pictures!!
Some Hulk pictures:
It really needs to be repainted!:
Painting in progress at Seuss Landing:
Mythos:
I've never noticed this before!!:
other miscellaneous pictures:
The new area:
If during your visit this restaurant is open, please, e-mail me with some pictures! Thanks!:
Pteranodon's Flyer was down today:
Some Toon lagoon photos:
Toon Lagoon's theater is strangely covered:
Spiderman had extended queue:
The most stupid ride after Jimmy Neutron:
Other Hulk pictures:
New stickers!
Thanks for viewing!

8 comments:

  1. Larger pictures? What larger pictures?

    These pics are smaller than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To David: larger in size on the main page... If you go back in previous updates, you'll see the difference..

    To Tim: Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those buildings at the end are starting to look great! Thanks for the pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was there on the 13th, was that the date you were there also? I came later on though. I was happy that JP was open this time around. I rode it a couple of times--just like I remembered.
    HP is looking great. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Marina, I was there on the 13th!
    I didn't see you though.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pictures!! I was there just last week. I totally missed the man in the rock, so now I'll just have to go back and find him! I think Jimmy Neutron is the worst ride, too, LOL...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.