Universal orlando update PART 1: IOA

Welcome to a new Universal Orlando's update! I am sorry to say that I couldn't make it to Epcot because it became dark, and without sun light, pictures wouldn't be good, but don't worry!! I will go there on Friday! For now, enjoy this UO's update, divided in 2 parts: today IOA, tomorrow Universal Studios Florida.

Enjoy!

the new Coco Key water resort is still under construction, and rumors say that it'll open march 2010. We are waiting for you!

again, the logo of the new resort

Islands of Adventure!

this makes a good screensaver, doesn't it?

Nothing new on the Skipper's boats...:

the entrance is still standing there dormant...

we're now able to pass under the arch

new railings are being put into place in Dragons Challenge's external queue

some hidden works...

the greenhouse

And now, works on Dudley!

no water yet...

Popeye's statue hasn't returned yet...

Some more TOON LAGOON photos:

Don't worry, TOON LAGOON's stadium is again closed.

That's it for today! See you tomorrow with the second part of Universal Orlando's update, featuring Universal Studios and Citywalk!

8 comments:

  1. hey whats up i was just wondering how you get those pics of wwohp on the inside of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's easy, I just peek from the open spots (WITHOUT GOING INSIDE THE WORKING AREAS, which would be illegal) or I just take pictures from Dragons Challenge's queue (like the Castle pics or the new arch..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... questa volta hai fatto anche un sacco di inquadrature artistiche.
    Grazie mille!

    Wow, this time you shot a lot of artistic picture!!!
    Great job, as ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on dude, you're driving me crazy. It's WORK, not WORKS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please, you have any information when is it going for refurb Jurassic Park? Some people say that JP would be going down 2/16, please I'll appreciate if you can give me more information! I'll go to US and IOA for the first time ever and I really want to know about that refurb. Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. river adventure will be going dry here before the end of the month should be about two weeks closed

    ReplyDelete
  7. To VaneBarroeta: Yes, unfortunately JP river adventure is now closed. I'm sorry I didn't answer before.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.