Magic Kingdom update - PART 1

Yeah, I know, I don't like it too to divide my updates, but since I took too many pictures and since this week I'm extremely busy (and I've a limited access to my computer), I'll have to post the first part of a new Magic Kingdom update!
Many works are going on here, and it seems that they're rebuilding the whole park! You'll see that in these pictures:

Let's begin with some pictures of the Polynesian Resort (it's very inspiring):

The Grand Floridian:

Some panoramic pictures of the Seven Seas Lagoon:

Welcome once again to the Magic Kingdom!:

pretty full, huh?

Works on Main Street's train station:

Works on the new characters meet-and-greet that will replace Mickey's Toontown fair:

The castle (it's great!!):

Do you want to take home a ride? Now you can!:

Works on Main Street's Ice Cream parlor:

works on Main Street station:

The Crystal Palace has reopened after the refurbishment, and it looks great:

Heading to Adventureland:

works in Adventureland:

Our unfortunately poor version of "Pirates of the Caribbean":

Works to the Tomorrowland Terrace (open only during holidays):

Space Mountain:

The video arcade was closed last Saturday:

That's it for now! The second part will be available tomorrow. Thanks for viewing!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! All pictures looks really beautiful, my friends and I have traveled on the 'Keys to the Kingdom' tour during our trip in August 2008 and it was looks extremely wonderful!!!!!

    Best Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the Space Mountain sign always bright green? For some reason it looks different...probably just my lack of attention to details...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, since SM reopened in fall 2009, the sign has always been in that color, but don't worry, even I sometimes don't see all the details, it takes a long time.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.