Islands of Adventure parkwide rehab

Here you are a new update from IOA and Citywalk!
Many rehabs are going on at Islands of Adventure... Take a look at the pictures!
P.S.> I've to say that the pictures are really in HI-DEF this time (no blurry photos)!! Enjoy!










Welcome to Islands of Adventure!

Port of entry:







many places in the park are being repainted:






The Lost Continent:



And now, a picture that you may never see again! That castle and a bunch of pieces of wood! All in one picture!: 


Jurassic Park river adventure is closed for refurbishment:













REHABS LAGOON:




Dudley Do-right's Ripsaw falls has been completely repainted... and they did a MAGNIFICENT job, really. Take a look:








The entrance to Dudley is great now that has been repainted!!:




It seems brand new again! YAY!!


This part of the ride now presents a cool effect that I've never seen before...
I'll try after to post the very short video I made!


POPEYE'S STATUE HAS RETURNED!!:



Works in TOON LAGOON:



a new fence has been put here! Finally! Before there were only small brushes...


I like it!


See? It's crooked!



Toon Lagoon's amphitheater makes me sad...


And now, some random Citywalk photos for your enjoyment!:














That's enough for today, isn't it? See ya'!


4 comments:

  1. It is so great to see the park getting the attention that it has needed for so long and this post just makes me so happy to see one of my favorite parks look so beautiful.

    Best Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site has become a part of my daily routine. You take the best in park pictures, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to hear that, Garret! Thanks!
    Thanks a lot also to Virginia bed and breakfast for leaving comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family and I are planning a trip to Orlando for the end of March/beginning of April and I check your site daily for updates. It has really been great to see all the park info, especially IOA as we have never been there before. Dont think WWOHP will be open yet, but its exciting to see the progress on your site. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.