Islands' update

Time for a new update of Islands of Adventures!
As usual, I begin saying that the park was fairly empty as usual (love this particular),
and the weather was good (74-75 degrees, not very hot, but enjoyable).
THERE ARE MANY NEW DETAILS!
Here you are the photos!
REMEMBER THAT I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT INTEND TO ADVERTISE HARRY POTTER MOVIES OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS! I'M EXCLUSIVELY TAKING PHOTOS OF A THEME PARK NEW AREA! THANK YOU.

They knew I was going at IOA, so they opened the gate for me. Nice.

there was a special event today...

The new clock! It features an owl (coming out every hour I imagine...)

look at the new addition to the owler

 

 

they're adding theming to the castle's rocks

something happened today on the I-4, because many helicopters were flying over it. I don't know what... maybe only some maintenance works...

 

works on the gardens of the castle

the new entrance from Dragons Challenge

new railings for Dragons Challenge's queue...

WOW...

Thanks for viewing!
Remember tomorrow there will be the continuation of IOA's update (not the WWoHP!!), including Dudley Do-Right and Popeye's statue! See you!

6 comments:

  1. It looks so incredible. I just bought my annual pass today, so I can't wait to start checking it out. I should be going for Mardi Gras one or two nights, so hopefully I'll be able to see it in person.
    Thanks so much again for the continuous updates. It's be a treat to watch it come together bit by bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You're now a part of UO's Annual Passholders!
    Which kind of AP did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the really basic one, the Power Pass. I know it doesn't come with many added benefits, but it was good enough for me. Plus, I got $25 off of it at Publix when I bought a Coke, so I thought that was a good deal. As long as it gets me into the parks and some of the special events, I'm golden.
    By the way, do you think the opening day of the HP section will become a blackout date? I know that there aren't very many blackout dates in the Spring so far, but I was just wondering if this would get me in. It's not the end of world if it doesn't, because I'll see it either way...but I've heard Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright and James & Oliver Phelps will be there, and it would be very cool to experience that,

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good deal, the Coke discount.Now I bet you'll be at Universal as much as me :-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you were at the park, could you see how much work is going on inside the Owlry. The concept art looks incredible! Thanks for taking pictures like always.
    -Harry Fan

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.